Friday, August 29, 2008

New School Year

It's been a big week for the kids, they're back in school!Joel is in first grade this year and Tim is in Kindergarten.They ride the school bus together in the morning but Tim gets home an hour earlier than Joel does. They come home tired. Get a load of these freckles! (Click to enlarge) We've had a great summer, I'm so thankful for that!

4 comments:

The Keno Family said...

Oh Dolores! They are so cute! So you have some one-on-one time with your little one now? We start school on Tuesday!
blessings,
Mary Ellen

Arizona mom to eight said...

Ah, they are the sweetest boys, you are such a lucky mom!

RondaJo said...

They look so grown up!

I love the freckles!!

BJ Barnes said...

I can relate to that picture of Joel, looking exhausted after school! :) School can be fun but taxing! I seemed to always be so hungry by the time we got home! :)
I have to admit that I'm relieved those school days are over for my kids! :) Now it will start all over again with our grandkids! :)