Thursday, September 25, 2008
Good news
Milly says the word from the lab today looks very hopeful that she is pregnant! Another test in three days will give her an answer "for sure". It's all so amazing. This is medical technology that has only been available in her lifetime. Louise Brown, the first baby conceived through the help of IVF was born just two weeks after Milly was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is great news, Dolores! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and a cute grandchild for you!
Kerry RR
Wonderful news! I hope all continues to look well in the days to come.
Happy news Dolores! Congratulations, I hope you will have a new granbaby in 9 months!
YEAH!!!! I'm so happy for them. I wonder if it will be twins!?!
How elated you must be. I'm happy for you. Grandbabies are so wonderful, so I hope and pray that all will go well for her.
Becky Dobson
I'm hoping.....
Post a Comment