I have been soooo out of the loop and not keeping up on posts or blogs. I looked at the beautiful picture and thought, "that looks like a real baby." Merry Christmas and congratulations on the newest addition to your family. Lucy Noel is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
8 comments:
That is absolutely adorable! Merry Christmas Y'all!
That is absolutely adorable!
So cute!! I love these pictures. What sweet children you have!
Too Precious! What joy in that last picture too! Thank you for posting and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Debbie RR
I have been soooo out of the loop and not keeping up on posts or blogs. I looked at the beautiful picture and thought, "that looks like a real baby." Merry Christmas and congratulations on the newest addition to your family. Lucy Noel is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
Natalie (RR)
Loved this, Dolores!! :) Thanks so much for sharing this with us! :) It added to the sweet joy and true meaning of Christmas! :)
Adorable and precious!
Now that is the true meaning of Christmas. I can feel the love so strong. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment