Thursday, April 2, 2009

Flying out

I am leaving for the airport as soon as the last post-placement visit is accomplished this morning. Lucy and I will be visiting with my parents, my sister, my daughter and all the rest of the family out there.

Mama is not doing as well as hoped and doesn't seem to be getting better. She will be transferred to an intermediate care center, probably tomorrow. I'll see her in the morning as I'll be arriving late tonight. That's all I know at this point.

I should be home late Saturday night the 11th, at that point I will most likely be going with Joel to the hospital for his T & A, admittance in advance. I'll post in between if I can. You can always reach me at wynkoop10 at gmail dot com, my phone lets me send and receive emails.

At this point I am so grateful for the means to travel so quickly. I am especially grateful for the wonderful parents I have, they mean so much to me! I'm excited to see them soon!

And I'm grateful for the things that make me smile right now: my husband, my children, my babies, and the grandbabies here and the one on the way. And my sweet sister who has been so good to me, always supportive. :o) God bless you all my dear ones.

4 comments:

Shelly Turpin said...

We will be praying for the strength you need for what lies ahead.

LIN said...

Prayers for your mother and all your family.

Shelly Turpin said...

you continue in my prayers

Shelly Turpin said...

You have not updated your blog - which tells me you must still be with your family. My thoughts are with you.
with love,
shelly