Monday, June 29, 2009

Today is our Anniversary

Mike and I have been married for 32 years today! I'm still in love.

We spent part of the day in the temple with Lora, who will be leaving in a week for her mission.

For Family Home Evening we had S'mores with the kids and a friend on the deck. The weather was perfect, nice and breezy.

It's also my Dad's birthday today: Happy Birthday, Dad! Sending you hugs from way over here to you over there.

1 comment:

BJ Barnes said...

WOW!! There's ALOT going on!! :) So Happy Anniversary you two!!! :) It's amazing that it's been 32 years already!! :) Next spring will be 30 for Rud and I! :) You had a head start on us because we were serving our missions still, and Mike already had his done! :) I'm excited to hear that Lora is getting so close to leaving for her mission!! :) Exciting times!! She'll do GREAT!! :)
If Uncle Allen reads this, Happy Birthday from me too!! :)
BTW, I love that photo of Joel! :)