
In the midst of all of the things going on at our house, I received a most amazing gift from my cousin Julie. She made a quilt in memory of Mama. It's beautiful!!! I have no idea how she did this but I can see that she put many hours of time, talent and love into it. I'm grateful with all of my heart for this tender, heartfelt gift. I slept with the quilt and will soon hang it on my wall in a place of honor. Thank you Julie! You know just how I feel: so far away and needing something tangible.
Love and hugs,
Dolores
2 comments:
My face is wet with tears of love, joy, and amazement that I have such very dear loved ones in my life, like You and Julie!! :) You dear gals never cease to touch my heart to over-flowing! :) Love you both SOOOOOOO MUCH!! :) XOXO
That was so sweet of her!
Post a Comment