We are excited to announce that we will have a new son for the coming school year!!! Wilson is coming to us from Hong Kong and will be on exchange as a student at our local high school from August through May. We are pleased that he is also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! We hope that you will welcome Wilson into our family, ward and community!
And for fun, who can guess how our son from Hong Kong (who also has a Chinese name) comes with the name "Wilson"? We think it is a nice name. Did he choose his English name? Did his parents? This is a mystery our family is enjoying guessing at ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dolores, this is exciting news for your family! COngrats!
I was in the doctors office 2 1/2 hours the other day (such fun) and read a National Geographic on China. In it they said that Chinese parents are purposefully giving their children American names now. Interesting! So that may explain Wilson's name. :o)
Kris RR
I thought it would turn out you had a new puppy or something. How interesting, a Chinese student with an cool American name. Joel better keep up the Chinese lessons.
Sounds fun but I must admit I thought you were announcing an adoption!!
Joy,RR
I thought the same thing Joy did, and was surprised you'd mentioned a son instead of a daughter since I knew you were wanting a sister for Ella! :) That "son" word through me! :) How exciting to be anticipating an exchange student moving in with you for nearly a year!! :) I'll be looking forward to hearing more about him! :) Love Ya! :) Love, BJ :)
Post a Comment