Milly wrote, "We went out and saw a movie at the theater and went to Barnes & Noble afterward... I looked briefly at the pregnancy magazines and made the comment to Ben something like, 'You know, there are so many, many pregnant women out there that to a lot of people it's no big deal that I'm pregnant. But, to us, this is the greatest thing.' He agreed that this pregnancy is the center of our world and everyone should be as excited as we are!"
I know just how you feel, Milly and Ben! It's a miracle in our eyes, too. Even if you hadn't had to try for more than eight years and go through so much, but also because you did have to. We can hardly contain our excitement every time we think about the fact that you're going to have a baby!
I announced during "Good News Moments" in RS on Sunday that you are expecting; you should have heard the happy noise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment