





Two of these photos of Janina were taken today, on her birthday.
This photo is Milly holding her 10 lb. 1 oz newborn baby sister Janina.
Because they are only 16 months apart in age, they are often pictured together and are still close.
Janina has dark hair and green eyes, Milly is blonde with blue eyes. These are a few I have in my computer files.
I was pregnant with Katie in the photo where I'm reading to the girls. How the years fly by!
Always an artist and a singer, Janina is now also a wonderful wife and mommy. We're very proud of the way she cares for the three children she has been blessed with since their births through foster care, adoption and birth. Janina is a courageous, patient and loving mother to a 3-year-old with special needs and two 2-year-olds!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANINA!
You're looking FABULOUS honey!
Love,
Mama and Papa
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Janina.
I admire you, Delores, for remembering, posting and showing your love for all of your family on this sight. I must be mushy today because I actually have tears in my eyes from seeing this. It's so great to have kids to love and share our lives with. Thanks.
Thank you, Mama!
Post a Comment