Saturday, August 1, 2009

Big News!

Marty and Janina are expecting a baby! It's amazing to me every time I think about it. We waited to announce it until things were well under way.

Yesterday they came over and Janina sat down next to me and showed me several ultrasound pictures which announced the baby's gender: a boy! Technology just keeps getting better.

They've chosen first and middle names for him but I'll wait to tell you those until he's here. I'm going to post one of the widgets in the sidebar to tell where he's at in his gestational development. Her pregnancy this time has been different than the first, with more morning sickness but not needing the hormone shots, only the pills.

Please pray for Janina as she and Marty are also grieving the loss of their foster son after four years. He has moved to a relative placement, a very good family. Many emotions present at this time... Heavenly Father is blessing all involved.

Watch for updates on the new little start!

3 comments:

Christy and Kevin said...

Congrats on your expectant grandson! Two new grandsons in one year is definitely a blessing!

Christy

BJ Barnes said...

I'm so thrilled to hear another grandson is on the way!! :)
Will they still get to visit the foster child who is no longer with them? - I'm glad to hear the child went to good relatives and is still in good care. :)

smiliesar said...

Yippee for a boy!! That's so exciting. I'm sad for there loss though. I pray it works out for the little boy.