Sunday, August 30, 2009

Saturday morning walk

Our Nature Walk begins.


When Mike realized I was taking pictures of him, he took several of me and the kids.




Timmy is helping.


Follow the leader!

Brothers.

Ella loves to run!

The lake.

The day began to warm up about now.

A sunny smile from Lucy.

Ella got tired out and rode in the stroller.
















Wearing Papa's hat again.



Hurry Papa! Let's get past Mama!




Timmy liked the walking stick idea.



Funny how you meet people you know everywhere you go.

Maybe someday we could go camping....?

4 comments:

Katie Wynkoop said...

Mama, you look like your losing weight! You look good!

BJ Barnes said...

Such a lovely walk!! :) It looks beautiful and you all look great! I was thinking the same thing as Katie! Have you been losing weight? Love the photos! :)

Shelly Turpin said...

Y'all live in such beautiful country. SO pretty. I am glad to see everyone healthy and happy - what a blessing! :)

Janina said...

Definitely some keepers in this bunch!
I thought the same as Katie, too.