Monday, August 17, 2009

Dancing in a red dress

Ella loves fabric more than any other toy. It follows suit that she loves pretty dresses! Although you can see the clutter that little children scatter in the background... Ella's movement is what I was trying to capture. She is a beautiful little ballerina, expressing her feelings as she dances in the red dress. How I love this little girl!













At three years and eight months, Ella has no words and I've not yet heard her say "Mama". Yet she can dance with great passion!



5 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

It's such a joy to see someone taking such pleasure in something! How fun that Ella loves fabric and loves dancing in it! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I saved some of the pics.
Love, Grammy

June Berger said...

She is beautiful!!!!

Janina said...

Her skin looks like porcelain against those dark colors.

Weary said...

How could anyone possibly not?!?