Tuesday, February 1st the snow came down like crazy. I worried about keeping the kids warm enough and prayed the power wouldn't go out. God blessed us and the power stayed on! Papa, Gabe and Lora (plus the neighbor with a plow on the front of his truck) shoveled the porch, walk and driveway as much as possible in the wicked cold.
Joel didn't go out but started getting sick again, coughing until he'd throw up, and sleeping a lot...but only sitting up. At first I thought it was his asthma, but it didn't sound the same.
Today I realized he needed to go to the E.R. The other kids have had the stomach flu and colds, but this is different. Joel is coughing and gagging almost constantly, won't eat and is only sipping water.
Papa took him to the local ER tonight and Joel was admitted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment